- Facilitate the learning and doing of the worship values we hold as the vineyard by worship leaders in the local churches.
- Equip, train and mentor worship leaders.
- Facilitate the growth of rich, contextualized and contemporary worship that is relevant to the community of the local church.
- Grow a community of love and care relationships for worship leaders.
- Facilitate simple and relevant theological training fro worship leaders.
How to achieve this
- Encourage and facilitate writing of new songs for the local congregations.
- Translation of songs into the various languages of our local communities and Swahili.
- Circulating of newly written and compelling songs.
- Recording of songs for distribution to churches.
- Prepare worship retreats for worship leaders for training, equipping, Sourcing, creating and circulating worship resources.
- Preparing for worship at AVC-Kenya National Events.
- Meru Region Worship leaders- November 2015
- National Worship Leaders retreat - February 2016